Re: [IP] packing kid pumpers' lunches for school

geneva feels the same.  I am not in a rush in the a.m.  like alot of moms,
so I can take the time to figure out the bolus for particular foods.  I then
tape it or write on the foil the bolus amount.  but ...I am still going to
supply her with a little calculator and a carb booklet to look up the foods
that her FRIENDS give her.  this is a new problem/situation as of late.  for
the meals and snacks that geneva has at home,  SHE is  responsible for doing
the math.

>asked how he felt about the lunch routine we've been using and if he'd like
to stop the notes.  He told me he can do it himself but he prefers to have
it pre-figured and in his lunchbox because then he doesn't have to waste
time at lunch figuring things out.