re: [IP] YIPEE-Approved!

Oh what mind games these insurance companies can play. If mine tries to
play a mind game i always tell them my doctor told me to keep my stress
levels lower so if I get sick from the hassles they will hear from the
legal people. That usually gets them in shape ASAP.  If I were in your
shoes I would do the same thing as you are doing- not say a thing.
I am sorry you had to go through that.