re: [IP] YIPEE-Approved!

We also have Aetna, our plan covered 85%, paid on
8/27/99.  Just received a letter dated 9/22/99 saying
that unfortunately they cannot cover the pump.  I was
very upset and didn't understand, they had already
paid minimed.  The letter stated because my son was in
good control and the dr wrote that he was recommending
a decrease in insulin that they could not cover pump.
I laughed and cried.  Called minimed and they said
that is absurd, they already paid.  So for now I am
keeping my mouth shut and told minimed to let me know
if they try to take the payment back.

mother of Alex(10) pumping 2 months

Leann Pruitt
can also be emailed at the following addresses:
email @ redacted
Do You Yahoo!?