Re: [IP] cost of supplies

>  Our
> Benefits Administrator could care less what we've gone through, and
> we are basically STUCK.  I've written and spoken with him several
> times and he basically said.....I can complain all I want, there is
> NO other choice!  I can't in any way, shape or form afford to pay
> out of pocket, so we just have to put up with substandard
> service......

There is something you can do.... You mentioned that this is a Union
Contract??? Yes???  If so, document the problems and write a letter
to the state department of labor. you will have to contact them and
find out precisely who to contact, but they have oversight on ALL
union negotiated contracts in your state. If the union/vendors,
etc... are not living up to the LETTER of the agreement and you are
suffering because of it, they will intervene.