Re: [IP] cost of supplies

I get insulin and other supplies through the mail all the time.  Never a
problem with insulin. In the hot weather they pack it in an insulated box
with coolant, and send it by 2 day UPS.   I suggest you change your
pharmacy to one which knows how to mail things.  There are several.  I
often use http://www.fifty50.com and they also deal with insurance pretty

<<In a message dated 9/28/99 12:30:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,