Re: [IP] Merck-Medco

I too use Merck-Medco, and had an awful time with them substituting "generic"
syringes (almost pumping) instead of BD ultra fines. Well they hurt like
hell!  But i do have to say a phone call straightened out the whole ordeal
and rather quickly, i think once straightened out there not too bad. I don't
get Matt's insulin through them though, i just go directly to pharmacy.
Anyone have trouble getting pump supplies from them? Matt will soon be
pumping and i don't have a clue!