Re: [IP] cost of supplies/mail order pharmacies

I've had 2 different insurance companies that used mail order pharmacies.  We get a 3 month supply of maintenance items in the mail.  I've never had a problem with insulin.  Both of the pharmacies used sent the insulin with a reusable ice pack and I've never received it where it wasn't cold.  And I like the little ice packs.  They're great for lunchboxes.