Re: [IP] packing kid pumpers' lunches for school

Hello again Ruth-

This morning was interesting after your post yesterday.  Eric made his lunch, figured the carbs and insulin dose, and put a note on his sandwich.  I told him about your note and asked how he felt about the lunch routine we've been using and if he'd like to stop the notes.  He told me he can do it himself but he prefers to have it pre-figured and in his lunchbox because then he doesn't have to waste time at lunch figuring things out.