Re: [IP] looking for the perfect pump

"David L. Dougherty" wrote:

> Avner,
> If I can get my sugar stabilized with the pump then I could very well
> aim for 120 or so.

My bgs are so much more stable with the pump.  On MDI I still had a
target of 100-130 but my target range was a joke because I rarelly "hit"
it.  I have had only a small improvement in hypo awareness (I went from
never feeling hypos to occasionally feeling hypos) with the pump but
since I have lots less lows the hypo unawareness isn't as much of a