[IP] First day of Pumping!!

Josh went 'live' today!  We went to his doctor's office at 8am...checked his
blood sugar and went over pump set-up again.  He set it up and programmed it
and they sent us off for breakfast.  His CDE checked his blood sugar every
hour, his endo checked in on us twice- we stayed until 3:30.  It really went
well.  Have to call/fax in blood sugars every day for a week, then twice a
week.  We are supposed to call if any problems and go back in two weeks.  The
endo and the CDE have been great.  I know this will take a while to get
basals and boluses right, but at least we are on the way!
(still excited and unable to sleep)