Re: Subject: [IP] packing kid pumpers' lunches for school

I created a 2 column spreadsheet for 1 through 100 grams of carbs and
appropriate bolus amounts.  My ratio is 1 unit for 8 grams.  The spreadsheet
is the size of a credit card and is two sided.  I laminated both sides and
carry it in my pocket.  A quick look is easier than having to calculate
before eating.
I also created a larger spreadsheet card that has the carb and bolus info on
one side and my high BG adjustments on the other.  This stays in my BG
record book.  I started with my goal of 110 and continued through 400.  My
adjustment rate is 1 unit for 54 points so my first adjustment entry is .1
unit for 113-118, .2 for 119-123, etc.   This can easily be recalculated if
ratios change.   These may be helpful  for kids  and adults.