[IP] Re: exercise effects?

The question of post exercise highs has gone round and round on this list and IF  you haven't figured how to work it yet consider this:  Just prior to exercise (15-30 minutes max) eat your complex carb AND bolus for it.  (Yeah I thought this was crazy too- but the insulin subdues the liver from dumping any glucose into the system and assures you that the carbs will actually get into your cells instead of just staying in your blood stream). About 2/3 of the way through your hour long game, pop your dex tabs (you might need more than one or two).  I have been trying to resolve this problem for 2 years on this list and this actually worked for me. YMMV of course, but it's worth a shot ;-))