Re: [IP] cost of supplies

In a message dated 9/28/99 12:35:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
<< does anyone else get their insulin thru the mail?  could it be that I live
in AZ and it is just too darn hot here. >>

I live in Sunny Florida and it gets pretty hot here too!....  I get my
insulin from Walgreens Mail order Pharmacy.  When I receive it, the box it
clearly marked must be refrigerated.  Inside the box is a small styrofoam
cooler surrounded by those packing p-nuts.  Inside the cooler is my insulin
and about 3 of those cool packs that you freeze and put in coolers.  When I
get the package, the cool packs are mostly melted, but they are still really
cold.  No problem with my insulin.