Re: [IP] Foot Doctor

Fran, I completely understand what you are saying!  I have a wonderful
podiatrist, I count my blessings!!  My big toe became ingrown..the first
problem I've had with my feet since diagnosis 17 yrs ago!  He removed both
sides of the nail..."to be on the safe side"...and proceeded to do the same
to my other big toe, "as a safety precaution."  He has checked my feet weekly
for the first few months afterward...and even now, if I have a question or a
problem, he will see me immediately!  He is the best!  If you are in Rhode
Island and are looking for a good podiatrist, Email me and I will send you
his name and number. Kelly