Re: [IP] kids and pumps

Boy Robin do I know where you're coming from.  My son is also 11, pumping
since this summer.  He thinks he knows it all.  Just discovered he isn't even
cleaning the site before putting in a new needle!  Used to complain
constantly about testing so much, even tho we told him before the pump that
would be the case.  I solved that by telling him that since I can't take this
disease away from him, I will share it by pricking my finger (with my OWN
lancet of course) every time he has to.  That worked, he never complains
anymore, just reminds me I "owe" him a prick!  Boys are hard, 11 year old
boys are REALLY hard, and 11 year old boys with pumps are almost IMPOSSIBLE!