Re: [IP] Oreos and tummy aches

In a message dated 9/28/99 2:01:30 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Do any of you get stomach aches or diarrhea from too
 much sugar?  >>
I'm 39 yrs old, DM since age 19, pumping 3 years.  I have always had this
problem. Even as a kid, pre-diabetic days.  It's gotten worse the more out of
control I've been. Lately, was OK with breakfast (always have oatmeal) hurt
often about an hour after lunch or dinner.  I switched to a wheat-free diet
about 10 days ago, to try to lose weight and the pains went away.  Was really
good until last night when I had two cookies after my salad for dinner.  Back
came the pains and diarrhea.  Very interesting, no?