[IP] Thanks for sil info

	Yessir,just bought my first sils,but hopefully will not need to chage for
days.Also am switching from my Dex to Accucheck Complete,for the benefit of
the software.Had the Dex software,but never got it functioning.
Lots of changes to tackle!
I also sing the praises of this digest-the info is incredible!
1. I am NOT going to be complacent about nighttime highs til I play more
with basals.
2. I will eventually say more here-just this typing is SOOO slow.

3. To Susan in Lafayette-welcome from a 46 year old with similar
complications,plus a few-I've been on the 506 for 4 years or so,am new to
this digest,and have learned so much in a week or so.

As far as being ready to try changes-you guys  have made me feel so
brave-just like the lion in the "Wizard of Oz"!

Thanks a bunch