[IP] Humalog/Velosulin/Regular

Two questions,ok?

1.It is not easy for me to get Velosulin, so if I want to mix Humalog,is it
Humulin Regular,or Toronto,or what name?

2.Since a chang to Humalog,I believe there is some havoc being cause by my
gastroparesis.I am trying the mix of 5:1-but can I increase the raio of
regular/Velosulin,and how much. Barb C. had mentioned separately of a 50/50
mix-any other opinions,in light of the gastro?
Mercy,this is sure a lot of typing for these 2 index fingers!  How do you
guys write so freely!