[IP] Higs after exercise,and Humalog

	Read about bolusing before exercise-I have recently switched from V to
Humalog,and have found  after-swim readings high! Alwasy have reduced the
breakfast bolus in anticipation of the exercise,but I'm gathering that
isn't so now.
Think I'll try the normal ratio tomorrow,and see how it goes...
Nice to hear what others have done,for sure!

ps-so is the Complete reading whole blood or plasma?

And for my Casnadian system-are your readings divided by 18 for me.  Or in
other words,what is you r preferred "normal" range?

Thanks again