Re: [IP] Drivers License - Paramedics ...

In a message dated 9/28/99 10:31:13 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Now remember this was six months ago and her first call to
 the paramedics.  She received a call yesterday from the department of
 motor vehicles stating that she was having her licensed suspended for 90
 days and in those 90 days she to "correct the problem" so this would
 never happen again.  I >>

Crap, crap, crap, crap (is that clean enough??)  I called them twice last
winter and spring.  Never had done that before, but was almost passed out
both times, heart was pumping out of my chest, and alone with daughter. So
far no bad notes from the DMV.  Hope they lose my file.

Hiding under the bed,