Re: [IP] packing kid pumpers' lunches for school

Ruth -

While I can''t comment on taking kids' lucnhes, I can comment on taking
lunches to work, and this one is universal!  My particular bolus is 1.7 per
15 g carb.  Sounds intimidating, but if you can establish that, then for
"difficult" situations - in class over my lunch time, having to eat "on the
run" I pack a sandwich - 1.7 x2 = 3.4, and works anywhere, anytime!  Do you
know the bolus amount for a slice of bread?  For me, multiply x 2, and lo
and behold!  Unfortuneatly, "man cannot live by bread alone" so YMMV - hoope
this helps both of you!!!!

Good luck, Jane