[IP] what allergies and IDDM

while we are on the subject,  geneva's friend, age 10 was just DX'd with
this (celiac disease) AS she was learning the pump.  apparently while on
MDI,  since  they weren't monitoring her BG's as critically,   saw a high
pattern at night.  she had NO symptoms at all  (pain, cramping, diarrhea)
....just high evening sugars that would not come down unless they did huge
bolus which made her low later.

her mom told me that the endo. said that eventually they will be screening
all IDDM's because this is a common occurence with autoimmune things.