Re: [IP] ugh, what a day...my 12 year old and her pump

Something happened to Eve this summer, but at Girl Scout Day camp.  One of
the nights they had a sleepover and Eve was not feeling well. Bg's were ok,
she came to me (I was one of the chaperones) after bedtime snack and said
her tape is coming off. I said to change the whole thing, she didn't what to
and stated that just the tape was coming of, put on more tape to hold
everything down. To make a long story short, in the morning she was I think
,in the upper 500's. No ketones though. The cannua had come out sometime
during the night. She had to go home b/c she  was sick to her stomach. I
told her next time we change the whole thing.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99