[IP] later

     I just wanted to write to say I am unsubscribing for now but will be
     back. I've just been told my dad is terminally ill and I only have a
     little while left with him. I need to spend time with him, and I can't
     concentrate on anything else. I want to say however that I will miss
     being here every day, you all add so much to my life. If any of you
     are so inclined, prayers would be appreciated, and thanks to all. I'll
     be thinking of all of you.
     Sarah B.