[IP] RE: kids with pumps

Reading about Kevin made me smile. My son Peter (10 yr old) does the same
thing. He has a lot of responsibility. We don't come down on him unless he
makes an unhealthy choice or if he is recklessly "feeling his oats," as the
old people would say. He judges his carbs at school, he corrects for highs
at school, he treats for lows. Sometimes I absolutely admire his pump savvy,
and other times I have to hold myself back from jumping all over him (as he
has only been on this earth 10 years, but I've been on it much longer).

Joyce in ND