Re: [IP] stomach pain, infection??

In a message dated 9/28/99 5:37:03 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<yesterday it was like a stomach
ache..meaning the area the pain was in and now it's
lower, like where it can almost be felt through my
back. >>

Amy, this description of pain would be consistent for me with a bladder
infection turning into a kidney infection.  With kidney infections I have
always had severe effects on blood sugar -- not had any since pumping, but
would think the basal rate would increase somewhat, but the bolus rate even
more (with the infections I have had).  You don't want to fool around with
kidney infections -- make sure they know you have lower back pain.