[IP] Re: An Endo In North Carolina

I live in Havelock, North Carolina because my husband is stationed at Air
Station Cherry Point.  I go to Greenville (which is about 1 1/4 hours away)
to see my endo.  Well worth the trip!!  My endo is connected to ECU (East
Carolina University).  His name is Dr. Michael Pfeifer and he is the current
editor-in-chief of Diabetes Forecast.  The phone number is (252) 816-2567.
It would be about 2 hours from Jacksonville.  He is an excellent doctor.
The CDE is Nancy Leggett-Frazier and the nutritionist is Mindy Andrus.  Also
great health care providers.  I got my pump on July 6th and had 24 hour a
day contact  via beeper with my CDE.  Thankfully I only had to call twice at
an unreasonable hour.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me privately!

Good Luck-