Re: [IP] cost of supplies

when we were getting our supplies (insulin) with east coast diabetic  (on
aetna)...we lived in both NC and VA....can get pretty hot there also.  but
we made sure that the fed ex. people never left it on our front porch.  had
to have someone sign for it.  but then..I don't know where it would sit if
we were not home.  prob. in the hot truck.  I do know that they were careful
to pack in double ice packs in the summer.