Re: [IP] cost of supplies

> I could get as much insulin or syringes at a time that we wanted.  we
> get double orders of test strips so I didn't have to call in supply orders
> every month.

Ruth and others,
I just have a question regarding insulin.  I too have Aetna and have been
very lucky with them.  they cover my pump supplies 100%, I can order my
strips thru their mail order pharmacy, which is wal mart, and I get 15
boxes,3 month supply, for 10.00.  I tried to order insulin thru the mail
order pharmacy, but was told since that has to be kept refridgertaed that I
couldn't get it thru them.  does anyone else get their insulin thru the
mail?  could it be that I live in AZ and it is just too darn hot here.  I
could see that, but I am just curious.