Re: [IP] Drivers License - Paramedics ...

I live in Phoenix.  about a year and a half ago, I went for a walk(I now
have a treadmill).  before I left the house my BG was about 140, sorry don't
remember the exact number now.  at that time I would just walk around the
block and it took about 15-20 minutes.  I was also having some medical
problems and a lot of stress from that.  when I stress my sugars drop.  well
I made it to the end of the block and felt funny,  was three houses away and
passed out in a neighbors yard.  paramedics came and I tested at 42 at that
time.  that number I remember.  as of yet,  I have not gotten any letters or
notices from motor vehicle place.  do they pick and choose at something like
this.  I have been a diabetic for almost 21 years.  that is strange how they
notify some people and not others.  that was the first time the paramedics
had to come get me in years, but I have been in the ER with extremely low
sugars, but again, was never notified by any officials.