and you know what?  it was only one incident in a day in a month in a year.

with the pump...we have the capability to fix it soon.

geneva came home from school yesterday with a 380 reading.  I asked her if
she forgot to bolus for lunch at noon.  she said no.
but ...later...after more querying...she admitted that I had not given her
enough lunch, and her friends offered her oreos and "bugles"  and she did
not know how many carbs.  therefore..no bolus!!

mom of a hungry 10 yr. old