Re: [IP] Fundraising

I forwarded Michael's message to many of my friends and all my family members.
I know it's United Way time and people are always asking me who to donate to for
my diabetes.  So I have encourage them to contribute to the list via United Way,
which can be done.  So hopefully we'll see some money from United Way.  Other
may want to do this too, since it is that time of year.