From: David L. Dougherty [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 3:14 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] less insulin on pump

That's a huge improvement. I am currently on  Humalog/Ultralente, total
daily dosage of around 120 units per day. I thought that was a sky high
dosage but I see it's not as high as it could have been! Congratulations on
both the dosage reduction and the better control. I'm so anxious to get
started with the pump! My doctor and the pump supplier are trying to
schedule a day we can all meet and get me started. It can't come soon enough
as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for your reply.

David Dougherty