[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #502

Another comment for Robin, akin to my "what not to say to your diabetic
children" website... I think he sounds like he is right on target, and one
of the hardest things you'll ever have to do is to trust your children and
let them go.  Make maybe some "deals" if you are uncomfortable with this -
ie. make him record everything if he does make changes.  Or encourage him to
give rational to you for changes at dinner/when you are around to start that
"let's attack this together" mentality.  I think you've got yourself a smart
boy - and you should relish in that, nourish it, and let him enthusiasm
thrive :)