No Subject

From: "Tiffany Schroeder" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Tiffany Schroeder <email @ redacted>

Tiffany Schroeder <email @ redacted>

My name is Tiffany Schroeder and I am 31 years old.  I live in
Wallingford, CT and have had diabetes for the past 7 years. I have
just recently started pump therapy.  I had been using the "poor
man's pump" for 5 years and throughout my first pregnancy.  I have
always had tight control which has on numerous occasions has
caused me to suffer severe reactions.  Since I am a teacher, I
enjoy the pump because I do not have to worry about going low
while in class.  I currently take 56.7 units of Humalog daily, down
from 108 units of NPH.  I also bolus each meal. I have a three year
old son and am planning to get pregnant again soon.