Re: [IP] kids with pumps

Although I don't have kids yet, I really think Kevin is doing the best he
can to gain independence with his pump.  I can imagine how scary it is that
he's attempting to do adjustments on his own, but just remember how hard it
is to figure out all the little details with the pump.  I know that I wasn't
too much older than he is when I began to believe I knew so much more than
my parents (including what was going on with my diabetes!).  Just be proud
that Kevin is conscientious enough to care and to want to do what makes him
feel best.  It says a lot for his own control in the near future!!
Good luck,