[IP] Kids With Pumps

A great compromise would be to put a cell phone in Kevin's backpack.  He
could call you whenever he tested and check out his treatment hunches.  That
would be a safe, yet encouraging way to honor his wonderful desire to take
control.  My 10yo calls from school if she is in need of my opinion, but with
her food labeled with each bolas, and her correction sliding scale she only
needs to call about twice a week.  I actually wish she was braver and more
self confident like Kevin!   Good luck.  Holly