Re: [IP] less insulin on pump

<< I'm also curious as to whether your daily insulin requirement dropped
substantially after going on the pump. I have heard that there is
sometimes as much as a thirty percent reduction in dose. >>

My insulin usage has also dropped since pumping....

MDI total insulin usage was 175-180 units per day...and I averaged blood
sugar readings over 300+

1st month on pump total insulin usage was 85-90 units per day and averaged
150 blood sugar

Now...6 months after pump total insulin usage is 75-80 units per day and
average 110 blood sugar....