[IP] cost of supplies

While Erika is still awaiting approval of the Minimed, I have been trying to
learn as much as I can about it.  I visited the Minimed Web-site again
yesterday to see how much supplies would cost.  I was shocked, well let's
say surprised, at how much everything costs.  If I am estimating this right,
it's about $200.00 a month just for supplies.  Am I right?  Does insurance
tend to pay for all of this, or will it have to come out of my pocket?
Also, do all of the supplies have to be ordered directly from Minimed?

As always, I appreciate your insight.

Kim S.
Erika's mom, 20 y/o w/cystic fibrosis, diabetes, asthma, and epilepsy.