Re: [IP] gianna

A big thank you to Ruth/Geneva/Riley and all who are concerned for me!! It
is either an evil time of the month impending, or i was just out of it.
glad to be back in a normal range . . .99, what a nice number don't you
think?  by the way, how were geneva's numbers after those 200's in the
morning?  better i hope!! I know i feel awful above 200 or so.  I continue
to develop a very rewarding love hate relationship with my diabetes working
with my pump as somewhat of a mediator.  :)  the support from everyone is so
. . .NICE.  thank you.  --Gianna :)