Re: [IP] re: which pump, and PROBLEMS no matter . . . . .

Oh boy . . . .i still have no idea . . .thought i might be getting my period
but no, unless my body just has a really really strange idea of time.  woke
up at 149 after correction, which seemed to do nothing as i was also 147 at
4 am.  bolused 1 unit and no breakfast, 172 at lunch, but bolused for lunch
with 1 unit extra and was 98 4 hours after that . . .sigh.  all is now well.
  I think i may have been sick and not really known it as i was freezing all
night and had a headache and stomach ache . ..much better but exhuasted.
Also, thank goodness for pumps --today I ended up having to walk a very
brisk mile due to a missed doctors appt and had minimal amounts of sugar on
hand.  I love temp basals of 0.0  :)  Thanks so much for your concern.  I'm
sure i will continue to be stressed out from school and college apps and
will surely get sick soon . . .although i will try not to!! --Gianna