Re: [IP] re: which pump, and PROBLEMS no matter . . . . .

Thanks so much for your kind words!  I woke up at 149 this morning
(definately an improvement over the 216 i went to bed with at 3 am) bolused
an agressive one unit and was 173 at lunch.  But, something started to work
because after lunch bolus plus high bg bolus I was 98 four hours later, and
81 after i took a walk (predinner).  Oh well.  I guess diabetes is just like
that . . . .sigh.  hopefully I will get more sleep tonight . . .or at least
I will sleep more peacefully.  --Gianna  B(