From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of amy m
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 6:38 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] a1c results

hi all
 Well on top of all the probs i had lately...they did
an a1c...lets see, both today and friday i peed in a
cup and had blood drawn..actually really not bad, but
hey not fun...
 anyhow, the doc was really impressed with my a1c...
6.8  --last 6.8 i had was on shots when i hit 20
daily, so this one is GREAT! very consistent bg to get
it..(so i hope)..
 let's see
 6/29/99 (day after starting pump)  7.9
 7/15/99 (2 week pump check-up)     7.4
 9/24/99 (UTI and other probs)      6.8
 I love this pattern!
 Amy
 Type 1 diabetes 10.5 years, Pump 3 MONTHS
tomorrow!!!!