[IP] Congrats!

Geraldine Lang Sullivan <email @ redacted>

Insulin dependent for 48 years. My endocrinologist recommended
the pump and I have received approval. Will probably not get it until
1-1-2000 because of insurance out of pocket stuff.  I am interested
in info. and in chat rooms, etc.  I have attended support group in
Smithtown, Long Island, NY.  I will be getting Minimed 507C if all
goes well.

Geraldine, congratulations! I love hearing from anyone who has been Type I
for longer than I have (35 years).....I worried that maybe it was too late
to be starting to pump....years of damage, etc.....but I feel better than I
have in 35 years, and I'm sure you will, too.

Welcome to the list! Everyone here is terrifically helpful.