email @ redacted wrote:
> Any suggestions on what I could be doing while I wait?

Play with it! Practice pushing the buttons as if you were bolusing. Set
practice basals. Practice "wearing" it -- cut the cannula off a set and
then tape it to you just like you would if you were really pumping.

This will get you used to all the things you need to figure out -- like
where you're most comfortable keeping it while out and about, and where
you're most comfortable having it when you sleep and when you bathe,
etc. Plus it helps you learn the routine of bolusing.

On the other hand, a few hardy souls on this list have gone live by
themselves because they couldn't stand to wait, but I'm not recommending
that, particularly -- that's a risk you decide to take or not on your

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted