Re: [IP] U.S. Healthcare Trauma

I don't know why, Minimed in CA always transfers me to the florida office
because I supplies come through there. I do call the regular supply line to
order my supplies.

>Miranda, I don't understand why they bill through Florida.  Do you call the
regular supply number (the one on the pump) for supplies?  Mine always comes
through BCBS of California, presumably because that is where Minimed is
located.  Another person I have corresponded with solved her problem when
she started ordering directly from them and BCBS of California handled the
claim (presumably they know how to do it)