Re: [IP] counting fat grams; fat-to-insulin ratios

Fat can still be metabolized 8-12 hours later according to minimed.  When
you're high in the morning, don't necessarily look at dinner the night
before, check out that pizza you had at lunch!  Square waves should be set
for 3.5 to 4 hours I think.
*Miranda*