Re: [IP] THE PUMP IS HERE!

hi pat -

the waiting can be torture!     i've only been pumping 7 weeks, and had to
wait almost 2 after it arrived.     my trainer asked to to set the time on
mine; at least it got me to get used (kind of!) to the buttons.    i was SO
nervous!    lol        i also read the instruction book as well as pumping
insulin.     i don't think much of it made any sense, though until i actually
started.

hope the time goes by quickly for you!

kim