Re: [IP] Medicare Will Covers Pumps for Type 1s

At least they have FINALLY decided to cover the pump.  It took a long
time for them to cover all Diabetics with testing supplies, so be
patient.  The Government doesn't work fast (unless you owe them taxes)
and they will eventually cover all type 1's and 2's.

Dave
mail to:  email @ redacted