[IP] Disetronic batteries

I know that I have visited a site somewhere that gives the details of
how to use regular batteries in the Disetronic pump. Of course I can't
find it at the moment, but it is out there! However, the proceedure
could cause the pump to no longer be completely waterproof and may
invalidate your warranty, but in an emergency you could probably at
least get by until you have access to the actual Disetronic batteries.
Anyone else out there happen to know where that web site is???